VERC accepts the following major credit cards as methods of payment:
- American Express
Debit Card Rentals
A debit card (defined as a plastic payment card with the VISA or MasterCard logo that is linked to the cardholder’s bank account) may be used to rent a vehicle providing the renter meets all requirements and the rental is approved by the Branch Manager.
Debit Card Rules & Requirements:
- Full rental payment plus deposit paid in advance
- Extend in person with full payment in advance
- Additional deposit required – THESE FUNDS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR — USE
- When the rental is over VERC will process the reversal promptly but the bank may take time to post it back to the account
- VERC is not responsible for any over-drafts based on this policy
- Contact store for full details
Cash deposits are not accepted.